Written by Jess Allen | Feb 14
We’re looking for a talented and proven social media executive to join our growing team. Our client portfolio includes MOD Pizza, Premium Country Pubs (129 venues), William Davis (housebuilder), Goodlife (veggie food), Thomas Fudge’s (posh baked confectionary), Healthcare at Home (wellbeing at work provider) and more. What’s not to like about that lot!
If you’re applying for this role, you’ll have:
- A minimum of 2 years working in a dedicated social media B2C role with clients similar those mentioned above (we don’t mind whether you picked up your skills client or agency-side)
- Experience in the following areas: managing and coordinating the creation of social media assets; scheduling; community management; and reporting using the associated software/tools
- Good numeracy and analytical skills necessary for social media interrogation and reporting
- Good skills in written English with high standards of grammar
- Good administrative skills, organisation, ability to prioritise and multi-task
Reporting into our Social Media Director, Chase Carneson, your day-to-day role includes, but is not limited to, content planning and client communication, publishing, community management, data pulling for reporting, and working with the creative team to generate some amazing content. Occasionally you will also be asked to contribute to new business pitches in the form of research as well as thought leadership pieces for the Together brand.
For one thing, you’re joining a great team, full of talented people and we’re really going places. Secondly, we’ll pay you a competitive salary, plus bonus and give you a decent chunk of holiday to boot. But as well as that, our agency is genuinely a brilliant place to work. Our team is close-knit and super friendly, and we’re set slap bang in Nottingham City Centre, so it’s an easy commute – and even easier to find a spot for after-work drinks.
Ready to send your application? Great. Email email@example.com with your CV and a brilliant portfolio and/or showreel, with ‘Vacancy: Social Media Executive’ as the subject line. Or, if you want to know more, give us a call.