This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to work for a leading insight led creative agency, Together, who specialise in Brand Development and Marketing Communications, Digital, Social and Film and Motion.
Together is part of the global MMR Group and have an enviable portfolio of B2C clients including Muller, National Trust, Fox’s Biscuits, Coke Cola and Mondelez to name a few.
We are based in Nottingham and London and have ambitious growth plans both domestically and overseas and we are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to help realise these ambitions. Although we are part of a larger group we have the drive and agility of a smaller entrepreneurial business and believe everything is possible it is only your imagination that limits growth. We blend insight and creativity to produce outstanding solutions for clients.
Ideally this role is based in Nottingham, but we would consider candidates based in London too.
Your primary responsibility is the development of a clear marketing strategy, aligned with the business vision and ambition.
- Ensure the Together brand architecture is clear, adapting any/all elements according to changes in the business/market.
- Ensure Together has a consistent and compelling brand across all media and external touchpoints.
- Create a plan and generate campaigns/collateral to support the retention/expansion of existing clients and to optimize acquisition of new clients.
This role will also include:
- Generating and maintaining an annual strategy for Together, aligned with business vision and ambition. Prepare proposals for approval by the Directors.
- Creating an overall annual marketing plan, setting objectives and budgets by media/activity, for approval by the Directors.
- Developing and refining the Together brand architecture according to changes in the business/market. A review to be undertaken no less frequently than annually.
- Maintaining a consistent and compelling brand for Together across all media and external touchpoints, working with the agency creative team.
- Creating the brand collateral that is required across all marketing/selling channels/activity, using the resources of the agency creative team.
- Managing all PPC and associated SEM activity, working with the appointed external agency/freelancers.
- Managing all social media activity to include organic, paid and influencer activity, working with the internal agency social media team.
- Managing all aspects of the agency eCRM programme and associated data.
- Management of all aspects of the Together website, working with the internal agency digital team. This activity includes management of the agency news/blog and the thought leadership programme
- Developing a PR programme for Together to include consideration of awards, speaker opportunities, media coverage and influencers.
- Developing print media requirements as/if needed to support retention and acquisition of clients.
- Creating the systems/process for monitoring, analysis and reporting campaign/activity. Providing monthly reports for campaigns showing analysis, insights and recommendations ongoing
- Working with the management team of the agency, contributing ideas and initiatives, and following through with specific deliverables where requested.
- Working with the account and new business teams within the agency to provide support where needed/requested.
- Working across the MMR Group to collaborate and support where needed.
- Actively managing all relationships – internal and external ‐ to ensure they are strong and positive.
- Monitoring competitors and industry/technology trends and advise actions.
The successful candidate will be:
- Solid experience at a Marketing Manager level.
- Agency‐side experience an advantage, but not essential, however their sector experience should be relevant/aligned.
- Proven capability in developing integrated communication strategies.
- Experience implementing campaigns/projects in the following media/areas: PPC, SEM, social media, eCRM, web, PR, print and brand development.
- Experience working in a business comparable to the scale/stature of Together.
- Confident and self‐assured
- Good communicator, with effective listening skills
- Able to build positive relationships within the agency, but also externally
- Highly organized and focussed
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can‐do attitude
Skills and qualifications
- Degree level qualification
- CIM qualifications an advantage but not essential
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Good presentation skills – both preparation and delivery
- Proficient in MS Office
- UK Driving License
- Ability to travel to client locations anywhere in the UK and overseas
Together is offering a brilliant opportunity for the right individual to join what is a forward thinking and nurturing leading insight led creative agency delivering amazing service and success to clients. If you want to be part of the Together team we’d love to hear from you. You can apply here: https://apply.workable.com/mmr/j/2F9E348EF6/
Together is an Equal Opportunity Employer